• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chuck

chuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 03:09 PM

I am a poor speller so I downloaded Spell Catcher 8.1.2 and installed it. opened Outlook
Express and started to type a e-mail msg to check SC but nothing happened. maybe it is
not setup right. Outlook Express is the one place I want SC. Any advice would be appreciated.

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 08 August 2003 - 03:12 PM

I am a poor speller so I downloaded Spell Catcher 8.1.2 and installed it. opened Outlook
Express and started to type a e-mail msg to check SC but nothing happened. maybe it is
not setup right. Outlook Express is the one place I want SC. Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm going to move this topic to the Spell Catcher 8 forum, look for it there after reading this reply.

Meanwhile, there should be no trouble whatsoever using SC8 with Outlook Express. Thousands of people do it.

Make sure that the "checkmark" menu title is yellow (i.e. interactive checking ON). Is this the case?

Did you read the manual?

#3 AlexKrenvalk

AlexKrenvalk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

Know good tool which works with mails-recovery .dbx,it has free status,also utility is one of the most effective email recovery solutions, just try it and make sure, that this solution has various advantages, when comparing to other email recovery tools,repair your email, when other ways to prevent data corruption are useless and they could not stop an attack, tool processes damaged archives in dbx format and attempts to unpack all items, that are stored inside,reads your mailbox and analysis it for errors.