Photo

Request update for contact info in SC X.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bviz2

bviz2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2003 - 07:13 PM

I just went to the Casady & Greene, Inc web site to see if there just happened to be any updates to Spell Catcher X (10.0.1) and found out that they were out of business.

It would be beneficial for the users to be able to download an update that would "correct" the references for help, support, etc where possible ('Help' menu & online docs) to point to Rainmaker Research Inc.

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 13 August 2003 - 04:48 AM

I just went to the Casady & Greene, Inc web site to see if there just happened to be any updates to Spell Catcher X (10.0.1) and found out that they were out of business.

It would be beneficial for the users to be able to download an update that would "correct" the references for help, support, etc where possible ('Help' menu & online docs) to point to Rainmaker Research Inc.

Yep, this is another of the 1000 things on my to-do list. HOWEVER, it's near the top.

The problem I've got is how to make the update a reasonable-sized download. Apple's installer/packaging tools don't do this automatically.

I know I need to get this done, but have some other things that are higher priority.

Realize there are only two of us working on this entire place, starting from scratch.

It all takes time.

Evan Gross