3 replies to this topic

#1 Riahiarshia

Riahiarshia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:18 PM

Hello,
I am getting a new laptop and would like to know how to transfer my license.

Best Regards,
Alex

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:31 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Alex

There's really nothing special you need to do, just request a key for your new machine, the same as you did for the previous one.

If you don't have your licence info handy, email it to yourself from here, then click the "Click here" link that's in the email you receive.

#3 Riahiarshia

Riahiarshia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Alex

There's really nothing special you need to do, just request a key for your new machine, the same as you did for the previous one.

If you don't have your licence info handy, email it to yourself from here, then click the "Click here" link that's in the email you receive.

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.

I am able to get my license information because I still have access to my current laptop. I do have one question though. The email address which I used to register this product is not recognized on you Web site: E-Mail: alex2@arshia.com

What do I need to do in order to update this information ?

Best Regards,
Alex Riahi

#4 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

Hello,

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.

I am able to get my license information because I still have access to my current laptop. I do have one question though. The email address which I used to register this product is not recognized on you Web site: E-Mail: alex2@arshia.com

What do I need to do in order to update this information ?

Best Regards,
Alex Riahi

Send an email to our support or feedback address with your license or purchase info. We can look up and modify whatever is necessary.