• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Beetone

Beetone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

I have had to download, upgrade and reinstall SpellCatcher X (version 10.3.2) following an erasure of my hard drive and reinstallation of my operating system (OS X 10.4.11). SpellCatcher does not show up in the menu bar. I have ticked "on" and "show input menu in menu bar" in the Input menu in International.
Shouldn't SC launch when the computer is booted? I notice that SC is not included in the list of startup items in "Accounts" in system preferences though I am not sure if this is significant.

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:04 PM

I have had to download, upgrade and reinstall SpellCatcher X (version 10.3.2) following an erasure of my hard drive and reinstallation of my operating system (OS X 10.4.11). SpellCatcher does not show up in the menu bar. I have ticked "on" and "show input menu in menu bar" in the Input menu in International.
Shouldn't SC launch when the computer is booted? I notice that SC is not included in the list of startup items in "Accounts" in system preferences though I am not sure if this is significant.

Try the advice in this FAQ.

(Moving the component in the Finder, mainly)

#3 Beetone

Beetone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

Try the advice in this FAQ.

(Moving the component in the Finder, mainly)

Thanks for your help.
Iíve got it working now.