Jump to content


Photo

I can't install the Dutch language


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dennis

Dennis

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:24 AM

Hello RRI and other users,

I hope somebody can help me because I would really like to use Spell Catcher in my own language next to the English one.

After using the trial for a while I bought Spell Catcher today together with the Dutch language pack.
Installing everything seemed to work fine. The application works and the Dutch.language file is in the "Additional Languages" folder. Oddly I couldn't select the Dutch language via the preferences/references. I thought I must be doing something wrong so I tried the other free languages like Deutsch, Svenska, Francais, etc. They all work fine after installing the language files in the "Additional Languages" folder.
Why the same can't be said for the Dutch language I don't know. I hope somebody can help me add it.

Computer info:
Macbook Pro with Mac OS X 10.6.1
Spell Catcher X 10.3.2

#2 Dennis

Dennis

    Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 09:30 AM

Mmm... I just received an e-mail with the following information:

Once your order is processed and we are notified of this purchase, we will manually update your Spell Catcher X license for use with the language(s) you have purchased.

It may take up to 24 hours for us to do this, usually it takes about an hour (depending on when you purchased, time zone differences, etc.).


So I guess my problem has to do with my license info that needs to be updated.
I'll just have to wait.

#3 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

    Administrator

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto, Canada
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 27 September 2009 - 06:28 PM

Mmm... I just received an e-mail with the following information:


So I guess my problem has to do with my license info that needs to be updated.
I'll just have to wait.


No, the problem is that I updated your license shortly after you purchased, and there's a bug in Spell Catcher X 10.3.2 where refreshing your key within 24 hours doesn't pick up the change. See this FAQ for the solution.