2 replies to this topic

#1 Barry Peters

Barry Peters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 04:23 PM

Hi all,

I used "migration" to transfer everything SC over to my new MacPro, but it seems that Migration didn't transfer the Libraries or I can't find them. All I see is a U.S.A. flag and SC is greyed out! Can anyone tell me where the Libraries are supposed to be?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hi all,

I used "migration" to transfer everything SC over to my new MacPro, but it seems that Migration didn't transfer the Libraries or I can't find them. All I see is a U.S.A. flag and SC is greyed out! Can anyone tell me where the Libraries are supposed to be?

Thanks in advance.

Make sure you copy your entire Application Support/Spell Catcher folder from your home folder on your old machine to the equivalent location on your new one.

If you’re now on Snow Leopard where before you were on Leopard, you need to follow the steps in this FAQ.

(At least for now, until Spell Catcher X 10.3.3 is released in the next couple of weeks)

#3 Barry Peters

Barry Peters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

Make sure you copy your entire Application Support/Spell Catcher folder from your home folder on your old machine to the equivalent location on your new one.

If you’re now on Snow Leopard where before you were on Leopard, you need to follow the steps in this FAQ.

(At least for now, until Spell Catcher X 10.3.3 is released in the next couple of weeks)

Thanks Evan, I hope that does it.