• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lobin

lobin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

Can you help me ungray the Learn option? It is never available in the box that comes up with suggestions.

Thanks!

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:10 AM

Can you help me ungray the Learn option? It is never available in the box that comes up with suggestions.

Thanks!

If by "box" you mean Suggest Spelling Window, then just hover the mouse over the Learn button to find out the reason why it's disabled.

If by "box" you mean Pop-Up Suggestions List, then double-click the "Suggest Spelling Window" item, and do the above.

#3 lobin

lobin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:47 AM

If by "box" you mean Suggest Spelling Window, then just hover the mouse over the Learn button to find out the reason why it's disabled.

If by "box" you mean Pop-Up Suggestions List, then double-click the "Suggest Spelling Window" item, and do the above.

I meant Suggest Speling Window and thanks for the instructon. It says “No learned words reference available” so maybe I don’t understand what it’s supposed to do. I was thinking that this would be used to have the program “learn” the word or add it to a customized dictionary. That way the word would no longer come up as a misspelling.

What do I have wrong?

Thanks so much for your help.

#4 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

I meant Suggest Speling Window and thanks for the instructon. It says “No learned words reference available” so maybe I don’t understand what it’s supposed to do. I was thinking that this would be used to have the program “learn” the word or add it to a customized dictionary. That way the word would no longer come up as a misspelling.

What do I have wrong?

Thanks so much for your help.

Something's not right with your installation. Try the advice given near the end of this topic.

#5 lobin

lobin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:43 PM

Something's not right with your installation. Try the advice given near the end of this topic.

Worked! Many thanks.