• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lobin

lobin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:01 AM

Since the first day I started using SC, in Preferences > Spelling > Suggestions I have had lowercase i listed to change to uppercase I. The program has historically brought up the correction window when I typed a lone i. With no other changes that I can discern it has suddenly stopped catching it. I have deleted and re-added the i in the suggestions list but still no correction.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Debra

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

Since the first day I started using SC, in Preferences > Spelling > Suggestions I have had lowercase i listed to change to uppercase I. The program has historically brought up the correction window when I typed a lone i. With no other changes that I can discern it has suddenly stopped catching it. I have deleted and re-added the i in the suggestions list but still no correction.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Debra

Make sure the Shorthand Glossary reference containing that entry is "Used". For this sort of shorthand, best to select the "Match abbreviation's case" and "Keep expansion's case" boxes as well.

#3 lobin

lobin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

Make sure the Shorthand Glossary reference containing that entry is "Used". For this sort of shorthand, best to select the "Match abbreviation's case" and "Keep expansion's case" boxes as well.

Thank you. Worked perfectly!