2 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce Kieffer

Bruce Kieffer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:01 PM

Evan,

10.3.5... Beautiful! Thanks. Got a question. In the Available Updates, Languages and Enhancements window my iMac shows a bunch of stuff for languages I don't need or use. On my MacBook Pro all that shows is when there's an update to SCX. How do I change the iMac to only show SCX updates?

Thanks

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:18 PM

Evan,

10.3.5... Beautiful! Thanks. Got a question. In the Available Updates, Languages and Enhancements window my iMac shows a bunch of stuff for languages I don't need or use. On my MacBook Pro all that shows is when there's an update to SCX. How do I change the iMac to only show SCX updates?

Thanks

When Spell Catcher checks for updates automatically (as opposed to choosing Spell Catcher > Get Updates and Languages), only updates for installed items/languages will be shown. If you choose Spell Catcher > Get Updates and Languages, updates/languages are shown even if not installed.

Does that explain what you're seeing (it should)?

#3 Bruce Kieffer

Bruce Kieffer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

When Spell Catcher checks for updates automatically (as opposed to choosing Spell Catcher > Get Updates and Languages), only updates for installed items/languages will be shown. If you choose Spell Catcher > Get Updates and Languages, updates/languages are shown even if not installed.

Does that explain what you're seeing (it should)?

That answers it! Thanks.