• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aleks

Aleks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

I'm very confused as to how your program works. I purchased this to use on my wife's macbook pro. My wife is Russian and there is no Russian language support in Word 07, so MacStore recommended your product. I have purchased and installed the Russian Language module.
Unfortunately I have been 'working' with it for nearly 5 hours and I am no further along than I was when I started. I only want to get this up and running for use in Word and PowerPoint. I attempted to use the Crash Course but I cannot tell if there are corrections because of Spell Catcher or from Text Edit... I feel VERY frustrated as there is no technical support number so I may speak with an actual person.
Now that Russian is installed I can't seem to be sure that what I am doing in the Crash Course is actually working?!?
Can you direct me to the easiest way to activate your product for Russian on Word and Powerpoint? I'm at my wits end here.

Thank you very much in advance!

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 18 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

I'm very confused as to how your program works. I purchased this to use on my wife's macbook pro. My wife is Russian and there is no Russian language support in Word 07, so MacStore recommended your product. I have purchased and installed the Russian Language module.
Unfortunately I have been 'working' with it for nearly 5 hours and I am no further along than I was when I started. I only want to get this up and running for use in Word and PowerPoint. I attempted to use the Crash Course but I cannot tell if there are corrections because of Spell Catcher or from Text Edit... I feel VERY frustrated as there is no technical support number so I may speak with an actual person.
Now that Russian is installed I can't seem to be sure that what I am doing in the Crash Course is actually working?!?
Can you direct me to the easiest way to activate your product for Russian on Word and Powerpoint? I'm at my wits end here.

Thank you very much in advance!

For fastest results, contact our support email address.

To be sure that Russian is installed properly, open Spell Catcher Preferences, view the References pane, make sure that you see Russian in the list.

To set Russian as the current language for spelling, make sure that Russian is selected in the Set Language submenu in the Input menu (yellow checkmark in the menu bar). Also select Spell Catcher Cyrillic as the current input source, and a Russian keyboard in the Set Keyboard submenu of Spell Catcher’s Input menu.