• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sylvia Reed

Sylvia Reed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

I just tried to buy the newest version of Spell Catcher. Because we are in the process of changing ISPers, I gave you my FREE AOL e-mail address - not knowing that they would not download. Your e-mail with license number arrived, but when I clicked on your link, AOL would NOT take me to you web sight. Is there any other way I could get it? Could you re-send it to my AT&T address - rnsreed - at - sbcglobal - dot - net I can't be sure that will download it either as I have been having trouble with AT&T, but it would be worth a try. I sure am missing my Spell Catcher!!!

Sylvia Reed

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 27 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

I just tried to buy the newest version of Spell Catcher. Because we are in the process of changing ISPers, I gave you my FREE AOL e-mail address - not knowing that they would not download. Your e-mail with license number arrived, but when I clicked on your link, AOL would NOT take me to you web sight. Is there any other way I could get it? Could you re-send it to my AT&T address - rnsreed - at - sbcglobal - dot - net I can't be sure that will download it either as I have been having trouble with AT&T, but it would be worth a try. I sure am missing my Spell Catcher!!!

Sylvia Reed

You should be all set now - contacted you by email.