1 reply to this topic

#1 nukefixer1

nukefixer1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

Sorry,

I only yesterday purchased and sinstalled Spell Catcher X, already I am having issues and rather then fight through them, I request specific instructions on how to completly uninstall this application from my MacBook Pro.

My loss in money, but it will more then make up for in peace of mind of no crashes from antyhing existing that works very well!

regards,

nukefixer1

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:59 PM

Sorry,

I only yesterday purchased and sinstalled Spell Catcher X, already I am having issues and rather then fight through them, I request specific instructions on how to completly uninstall this application from my MacBook Pro.

My loss in money, but it will more then make up for in peace of mind of no crashes from antyhing existing that works very well!

regards,

nukefixer1

Use the Uninstall Spell Catcher application that's on the installation disk image. Use the "complete" uninstall option.

I would appreciate greatly knowing more specifics about the problems you are having. It may be you have a bad installation or something else going on. But I can only say if I know what you're experiencing.