No replies to this topic

#1 braintoniq

braintoniq

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Manufacturer of organic functional beverages out of Boulder, CO

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:25 AM

I purchased an new Mac Tower this week. I downloaded the latest Screen Catcher, but when I tried to register, it says that the SC servers weren't able to see/get my registration. I'm now running on the 14-day trial.

Also, I transferred the entire SC folder (User: Library: Application Support: Spell Catcher) over to the new drive. My shortcuts all work (from the file U.S. English - My Shorthands.glossary file), but SC isn't recognizing my learned words (U.S. English - My Learned Words.learned), which is in the same folder. I try ⌃L shortcut to "Learn" the word, and even use my mouse to click on that drop-down option, but neither work. It won't accept it. I can select the ⌃I (Ignore Word) option, as both the shortcut and mouse click works on those, but not the Learned.

I can't figure out why this would be happening. The Shorthands files is in the same folder as the My Learned file, so both should be recognized if one of them is.

If anyone knows how to contact Rainmaker Research now (RIP, Evan), please let me know. I'd hate to run out of SC in 13 days.