• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Benedictine

Benedictine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

I have been a long-term user of Spell Catcher, (ever since Thunder days) but on upgrading to Mac X 10.8 and buying a new Licence I have not been able to enter the Licence code in Licence Manager, it just will not accept it. I emailed Support and got the standard email response that their ‘Founder’ had died. Whilst I am sorry to hear that I am surprised there is no one who can help with problems such as mine because essentially what they have done is sold a product that does not work and there does not appear to be anyone who can help. Any ideas how I should proceed? Thanks.

#2 Stephanie Gross

Stephanie Gross

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

Spell Catcher has not been updated for OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) so won't work with that operating system. You can get a refund for the licence you recently purchased through the Kagi store, deep apologies for this. A note will be made at the Kagi store and on the website. We can make sure you get a refund for the licence you purchased.

#3 Benedictine

Benedictine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:42 PM

Thank you for this and for your personal emails. I have applied to Kagi for a refund.