1 reply to this topic

#1 TBSMITH

TBSMITH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 02:38 PM

Hello,
I purchased version 2.14, on 2 Jan. '04, Trans. #CH0RA6UXHX4G but have not been able to get the unlock key before the countdown stops; my serial number begins with SCW. I also re-registered my 2.14 so I could get the free upgrade but that didn't work.

Let me know what I need to do to fix this.

Thanks,
T. Smith

P.S.
I've been using Spell Catcher since it began on Mac's and this version is a great improvement!!

#2 John Tytler

John Tytler

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 08:21 PM

Hi,

Since you're seeing a countdown, you must be running version 2.5.0 or 2.5.1 at this point. Getting a key to unlock your installation is pretty easy.

When Spell Catcher starts up you see an Expiry dialog (if you don't already have a key) that tells you how many days you have left in the trial. That dialog also has a "REQUEST KEY" button. Click this button and your taken to another dialog where you just have to enter in your name and e-mail address, then press the "SUBMIT" button.

Finally, you're taken to a web page on our site, where you just press another "SUBMIT" button to have a key file created and e-mailed to you.

I'll forward more information directly to you in an e-mail so you can get your key.

Thanks,
John Tytler - Author, Spell Catcher for Windows