• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vosmac

vosmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 07:58 AM

I purchased and downloaded a copy of Spell Catcher v8.1.2 Full Webfrom Casady & Greene, but discovered when I tried to install that the website had shutdown and C&G was no more.

The Full Web version needs to be connected to a supporting website to download files during the installation. From "About Spell Catcher™ 8 Version 8.1.2 (Web Installer)":
Important Note About this Installer
This Installer downloads the files it needs from the internet, so your Macintosh must be set up and ready to connect to the internet when you run it. Any files that are successfully downloaded are actually saved in this Installer application so they won’t have to be retrieved again.

Any thoughts on if this purchase of the Full Web version can be supported in the future?

Thanks again!

#2 Guest_rriforumadmin_*

Guest_rriforumadmin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 05:41 PM

I purchased and downloaded a copy of Spell Catcher v8.1.2 Full Webfrom Casady & Greene, but discovered when I tried to install that the website had shutdown and C&G was no more.

The Full Web version needs to be connected to a supporting website to download files during the installation. From "About Spell Catcher™ 8 Version 8.1.2 (Web Installer)":
Important Note About this Installer
This Installer downloads the files it needs from the internet, so your Macintosh must be set up and ready to connect to the internet when you run it. Any files that are successfully downloaded are actually saved in this Installer application so they won’t have to be retrieved again.

Any thoughts on if this purchase of the Full Web version can be supported in the future?

Thanks again!

It won't and cannot be. Please read the section in Contact about unfulfilled orders to see if you can nullify your C&G purchase and buy from our store instead.

Evan Gross