• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tbailey

tbailey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 August 2004 - 01:21 PM

Can you hear the wind blowing? This message board has turned silent. I can't believe there hasn't been any communication for a week.

Must be a sign of a good program if no one has any complaints or incompatibilities . . .

Tom

#2 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 19 August 2004 - 07:34 PM

Can you hear the wind blowing? This message board has turned silent. I can't believe there hasn't been any communication for a week.

Must be a sign of a good program if no one has any complaints or incompatibilities . . .

Tom

Either that or it was a slow month (which it actually was, but things have picked up again in the last couple of weeks).

We do get the occasional email to our support address. ;)

#3 Sylvia Reed

Sylvia Reed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 10:51 PM

:) Even though I still have to manually turn Spell Catcher on every day, (I am using 10.2.8) I still love it. It is on the top of my list of All Time Favorite programs - canít imagine ever using my Mac without it. Thank you again!!

Sylvia Reed

#4 paulc

paulc

Advanced Member

• Co-Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 11:11 AM

Sylvia, that shouldn't be. I'm also running 10.2.8 and I do not have to go through any shenanigans like that. Perhaps when you have time, post some specifics about this...

#5 Evan Gross

Evan Gross

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:This Place!

Posted 21 September 2004 - 05:08 PM

Sylvia, that shouldn't be. I'm also running 10.2.8 and I do not have to go through any shenanigans like that. Perhaps when you have time, post some specifics about this...

Paul - just consider yourself one of the lucky ones...