5 replies to this topic

#1 ErMurazor

ErMurazor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:59 AM

Hi

I am a new Spell Catcher Plus user. And think it is great product that just did buy one license for it.

But in our company environment we use Windows XP. And our My Documents is redirect to a file servers.

I see that Spell Catcher Plus is storing my personal Phrase List, Settings etc in My Documents.

So my question is there a way to change this so I can point it to other disk and directory?

I getting problem with corrupt Phrase list a specially if I on slower VPN connection with my laptop.

/Martin

#2 NotoriusEXE

NotoriusEXE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 08:36 AM

I see that Spell Catcher Plus is storing my personal Phrase List, Settings etc in My Documents.

So my question is there a way to change this so I can point it to other disk and directory?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would also like to see this (for other reasons related to the backup process). Please consider adding the ability to let the user specify the location of the data files.

#3 John Tytler

John Tytler

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:11 PM

Hi Folks,

Great question and suggestion!

Currently there is no way to relocate your personal “Spell Catcher Plus” folder, but that is an interesting idea, and one that wouldn’t take long to implement.

I hope you two would like to test out this new capability. I’ll e-mail you directly to see if you can help out with testing.

Thanks for the idea,
John Tytler
Author - Spell Catcher for Windows,
Rainmaker Research, Inc.

#4 NotoriusEXE

NotoriusEXE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 02:04 PM

I hope you two would like to test out this new capability. I’ll e-mail you directly to see if you can help out with testing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd be delighted to beta it. Look forward to hearing from you John.

#5 ErMurazor

ErMurazor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:19 AM

Hi John

I would very much like to test this out. So if there is a beta version send me the details.

/Martin

#6 DmitriiVelichutin

DmitriiVelichutin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:33 AM

Что нужно отредактировать в системе чтобы можно было безболезненно перенести папку c:Documents and Settings на другой диск?