Spell Catcher Plus Features:
Try it For Free!
- Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Vista.
Spell Catcher Plus / Spell Catcher Plus Lite - Feature Overview
Spell Catcher Plus performs spell checking as you type for all your Windows applications. Spell Catcher Plus can be used instead of or along with any built-in checking capabilities that an application (like Microsoft Word) may already include.
- Take a tour to see what Spell Catcher can do for you!
- See what's new in version 3.0.
- Complete Version History
Spell Catcher Plus Features
If you write email, letters, or documents, Spell Catcher Plus has some handy features to make your job easier, faster, and improve your writing skills.
- Check your spelling as you type
- Quickly access a Dictionary and Thesaurus so you can find just the right word when you need it... easily replacing any word already typed.
- Helps you to type much faster by expanding shortcuts you've created into phrases, sentences, or even paragraphs. This is a favorite on the job task, eliminating the need for you to type the same thing repeatedly into a document, form, or spreadsheet.
- Performs checking on text selections that you've already typed, received from somebody else, or taken from the Internet. As errors are detected, Spell Catcher asks you how to deal with them. The corrected text is then pasted back into the application.
- Processes text selections including counting the number of words, sentences, capitalizing sentences, removing multiple spaces, search and replace text strings, get statistics, convert case and more.
- Goes with you to each application you use, so if you've taught it words to ignore (like your last name) or have useful shortcut expansions that save you typing time, they will be available with every application you use.
- Spell Catcher is also a multi-lingual tool. It can check your words if you're working in nine different languages. All you have to do is select your language from the pop-up menu.
- Spell Catcher waits in the back ground until you want it, not taking up valuable screen space. In fact the only indication you know it's working is by seeing a little yellow checkmark in the corner of the screen.
Some features not available in Spell Catcher Plus Lite.
What's the difference between Spell Catcher Plus and Spell Catcher Plus Lite?
What happens when you click on the checkmark?
To get an idea of how Spell Catcher Plus works, download Spell Catcher Plus and try it out for yourself... free for 15 days. See how it works with the applications that you use most.
Spell Catcher works with Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, AOL (if you're using XP), and most other applications.
Spell Catcher installs quickly, takes about 6 Mb of disk space, and can be easily uninstalled through the Control Panel/Add & Remove Programs feature.