Spell Catcher X Features:
Try it For Free!
- Requires Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, or Mac OS X 10.7 running on Intel Macintosh hardware.
Older releases for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4.11 or PowerPC Macs are available.
Spell Catcher X / Spell Catcher X Lite - Feature Overview
Spell Catcher X’s all-in-one-product features include:
- Universally available—in all applications!
- Spell check interactively, as-you-type
- Spell check existing text and documents after-you’ve-typed them
- Fully integrated with the Mac OS X system-wide spell checker and spelling panel
- Spell checking in up to sixteen different languages
- Customizable AutoCorrect, AutoText, AutoReplace, and shorthand abbreviations
- AutoComplete features finishes what you’ve started typing
- Instant Thesaurus look up of meanings, synonyms, antonyms, related and contrasted words in up to eleven different languages
- Comprehensive US English Dictionary Definitions look up
- Look Up over the internet from online Dictionary Servers
- Customizable text manipulation tools
- Extensive readability statistics for educational and personal use
- Numerous ways to access its features: The Services Menu, Dock Menu, Input Menu
- Read and write Spell Catcher 8 and Spell Catcher Plus files directly
Some features not available in Spell Catcher X Lite.
What’s the difference between Spell Catcher X and Spell Catcher X Lite?
- View the Spell Catcher X Online Help Book.
- See what’s new in version 10.4.1
- Complete Version History