Spell Catcher X Features:
Try it For Free!
- Requires Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, or Mac OS X 10.7 running on Intel Macintosh hardware.
Older releases for Mac OS X 10.2 - 10.4.11 or PowerPC Macs are available.
Spell Catcher X Writing Features
If you write on your Mac, regardless of the applications you write in, Spell Catcher X can help to make you more accurate and productive.
- Checks your spelling and punctuation interactively as you type.
- Check your documents after they have been written.
- Fixes common typos immediately - you may not even notice that you even made an error!
- Type your commonly-used phrases, up to 8,000 characters long, with just a couple of keystrokes
You don't need to have lots of different applications to do all of these jobs, Spell Catcher X is all you need!
There is one writing feature everyone can use immediately: Spell Catcher X's powerful "Shorthand Glossary" feature which has been a standard through all of the versions of Spell Catcher. This feature allows you to create custom shorthand, (such as "vty" which is automatically expanded to "Very Truly Yours" by Spell Catcher X). The shorthand glossary is available in one application or in all your applications-it's that simple! The glossary can include carriage returns, punctuation and tab formatting, making salutations and routine repetition a breeze.
View the Spell Catcher X Online Help Book.